Get on the path to results today. private investigations
GET THE EVICENCE YOU NEED WITH A CHILD CUSTODY INVESTIGATION
Who says going through a divorce is easy, it’s not, especially when children are involved? Your ex may try to punish you using terrible tactics available to them, including dishonesty. In a child custody hearing, you need the facts on your side. The safety of your children and yourself. Delta Detective Agency will get the necessary evidence you need for an impending legal fight, especially for the safety of you and your children. Our job is to provide the best information you will need so a judge can make the best decision for the welfare of your children.
CALL (800) 778-5203 TO DISCUSS YOUR CHILD CUSTODY CASE WITH US. DON’T DELAY EVERY MOMENT COUNTS.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN A CHILD CUSTODY INVESTIGATION
If the ex is not paying child support, we will investigate if he or she is working. If you have concerns about their behavior, we will provide assistance and evidence:
- Your ex is engaged in risky or dangerous behavior
- Your ex is lying to the judge
- Information gathered will support your arguments
WHAT DOES OUR CHILD CUSTODY INVESTIGATION INCLUDE
If you have a suspicious feeling your child is being neglected or abused, you will want to make sure every angle is examined to uncover the truth. Our private investigators will conduct a thorough investigation. Our private investigators will include the following:
- Taking video and photos of the behavior of the other parent to use as additional evidence in your case.
- Conducting a asset search the other parent could be hiding to minimize their financial responsibilities.
- Any alcohol or drug use, abuse or neglect, the presence of a romantic partner that could cause these things to happen.
- We will interview any potential witnesses such as friends, neighbors and other parents.
- Conduct background checks on the other parent and any other people the have involved in your child’s life.
We at Delta Detective Agency we take every investigation seriously and we will do our best to uncover as much information we can. At the end of your child custody investigation you will receive a full report so you can make informed decisions about your child’s future. Call to speak with one of our investigators today to get started on your case.
child custody investigators surveillance divorce lawyer Fresno child custody investigations